+ Agro efficiency in OSH comprises:
- Characterization of the specific hazards and risks of the agrifood industries of each subsector by the analysis and measurement of environmental agents (noise, among others) in pilot companies;
- Creation of a tool to characterize these hazards and risks by subsector;
- Creation of a tool of best practices for mitigation of hazards and risks by subsector;
- Training of SMEs for innovation in this field and for the use of the tools created within the project.
The results aim to:
- To contribute for the potential reduction of work accidents, to assist in compliance with legislation and to improve the competitiveness of enterprises;
- Make the risk management process easier and more practical, while stimulating and creating conditions for the enlightened involvement of all workers, contributing to the improvement of a safety culture at work.