+ Agro Energy efficiency comprises:
- Creation of a tool to identify best energy efficiency practices and enable agrifood companies to use them;
- Awareness for the reduction of the largest energy consumers (processes, equipment);
- Clarify entrepreneurs and employees on energy efficiency issues associated with cooling and heating systems;
- Training SMEs to implement innovative energy efficiency practices applied to the production system.
The results aim to promote the reduction of energy consumption and sustainability of the agrifood sector by:
- Awareness to the installations improvement by the use of new technologies and systems of renewable energy;
- Design of new energy solutions and innovative energy conservation measures.
- Use of a technological tool developed within the scope of the InovEnergy project (co-financed by QREN / COMPETE / POFC) is used.